Brahim’s production plant was the first in South-East Asia to adopt the retort pouch sterilisation and packaging technique. The first batch of retort pouch products were officially rolled out and launched in July 1988 as the first product of its kind of both Malaysia and the regional market.
Brahim’s has long been known for excellent quality and tastes of the Asian region. This fact has not gone unnoticed by our colleagues in the Food Industry as well as Governmental departments. Over the past 25 years, we have received numerous awards and accolades in recognition of our products and abilities.
We are Certified MS ISO 9001, ISO 22000 ,MS 1480(HACCP), and BRC Global Standard. In addition, all Brahim’s products are certified halal by the Jabatan Kemajuan Islam Malaysia (JAKIM), complete with the Veterinary Health Mark from the Department of Veterinary Services, Ministry of Agriculture Malaysia.
- II Europe Award 1993Best Product Award 1994, MIFT (Brahim’s-Kuah Sambal Tumis)
- Industry Excellence Award (Product) 1994, MITI
- Industry Excellence Award (Export) 1994,MITI
- The Quality Certificate Scheme Complying to MS ISO 1994.
- Highly Commendable Product 1997, MIFT (Brahim’s- Vindaloo Curry)
- Quality System – Model For Quality Assurance in Design, Development, Production, Installation and Servicing for year 1998.
- Best Product – 8th ASEAN Food Conference 2003
- Best Product Award 2003 – (Brahim’s – Rendang) MIFT
- Superbrands 2004
- Gold Excellence Award 2004 (London)
- Award Excellence 2010 American Master of Taste
- Industry Excellence Award (Product) 2010 – MITI
- National Mark of Malaysian Brand -2011
- Product Innovation(Gold) Award 2011 – MIFT
- High Performance Bumiputra SME’s(Teras) by Teraju Unit.